Short Term Learning Solutions
Training programs are an eminent part of the human resource strategy of any organization, across different industries and functions. They range from basic programs like communication skills to advanced programs like strategic thinking. At ALLAVANCE we work with close to 70 trainers who have different ranges of abilities and expertise and are spread out across the country.
It is important to understand how these targeted short burst of training program have an impact on the employees overall development. Each employee is extremely critical for every organization. The company drives their results through its employees. It is imperative for each company to concentrate on the development of every individual employee. Once each individual development plan (Individual Development Plan) is scientifically created by the HR department, there is a decision that needs to be made on the strategy of deployment. One of the choice is to in source the complete strategy but have experts deliver the expected skills and behaviors from time to time. In these cases, ALLAVANCE acts like the arms of the internal HR department of the company by plugging the right expert for the right requirement. Short term programs are expected to give quick bursts of knowledge to the participants from time to time, which is then tracked by the internal HR teams for application.
At ALLAVANCE we apply the following process to ensure the success of the Short term programs
- Understand the need from the HR or functional teams
- Convert that need into an approach using the expertise of the ALLAVANCE consultants
- Impactful due diligence of speaking with the influencers in order to get closer to the expected participants needs
- Create a detailed session plan to showcase the various components of the training along with the methodologies used to achieve the desired end
- Ensure pre and post assessment to showcase Level 1 and Level 2 effectiveness
Our short term programs are bucketed as per the target audience in any organization. Some of the programs are mentioned below under Junior, Mid and Senior Management buckets