Whether you own a small business or a very large one, it is important to continuously develop your employees. Face to Face training can sometimes be hard to fit into everyone’s busy schedule and sometimes budgets. It can also be daunting trying to decide whether or not you should hire someone to come into the office to train everyone all at once or implement E-Learning which can be tailored to everyone’s specific needs.
However, E-Learning is becoming more popular in the business world for many reasons.
- Online classes offer flexibility for busy working individuals
- Online classes save people time
- They can save you money
- E-Learning is self paced development
- They are mobile phone friendly thus making it extremely accessible
At ALLAVANCE we apply the following process to ensure the success of the E-Learning
- Understand the need from the HR or functional teams
- Create the instructional design
- Develop E-Learning content using Authoring tool
- Undertake peer review
- Release the content for the users using the appropriate medium